- Dr. Sachpazis and Dr. Anastasiadis presented an Article on the theme: "The Need for an In-Depth Geotechnical Site Investigation and Characterization Study: The Case of JCCI Project in Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)". This Project was prepared by the GeoStatic Partnership (www.geostatic.eu). The article was published in the "The ICE Greek LA Newsletter, March 2014", issued by "THE INSTITUTION OF CIVIL ENGINEERS GREEK LOCAL ASSOCIATION NEWSLETTER" (read more… pdf)
Dr. Sachpazis gave a CPD lecture, on the theme: "Deep Excavations supported by Anchored Reinforced Concrete Piled Retaining Walls - Construction Phases and Procedure". The CPD event was organised by the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) Greek Local Committee. Venue: J&P - Avax S.A., Amphitheater, 16 Amarousiou Halandriou Str., Paradisos Amarousiou, Greece. (read more… click)
(Whole Presentation from the ICE Greek Local Association… Part1, Part2, Part3)
- GeoStatic provides consulting services, for some recent projects, undertaken by the geoconstruction company Edafoerevna (www.edafoerevna.gr/en/).
- Dr. Anastasiadis, as a visiting professor, was invited to teach the course of "Structural Design and Construction" for two academic semesters to the "Politehnica" University of Timisoara, Faculty of Architecture (www.arh.upt.ro/).
- Dr. Sachpazis was invited by the Greek Local Association of the ICE Members to give some lectures in the field of geotechnical engineering (www.ice.org.uk/).
- GeoStatic / Geodomisi provide consulting services for the Project: "NEW STEAM BOILER U-5190 in HELPE Aspropyrgos Industrial Complex", with the objective of Analysis and Design of Pile allowable bearing Capacity for its foundation construction (read more… pdf)
- GeoStatic collaborating with the timber sub-contractor P. Boukouvalas participates in a bidding process for the construction of a glulam timber roof with a main span of 28.00 meters (read more… pdf)